WE ARE NOW CLOSED TO NEW APPLICATIONS. ALL APLLICANTS WILL HEAR BACK FROM US BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
Chocolate Studio Assistant
Ever wondered how Hollychocs make their Award Winning chocolates?
It’s because we’re not afraid to think differently, embrace new ideas and dream big. But it also comes down to the way we value our people - our suppliers, our customers and our employees.
Every day, we are transforming the handmade chocolate industry with bold thinking and exceptional results; winning 7 prestigious awards within our first 9 months of trading! If you’re as passionate as we are and would like to join us on the next step of our chocolate journey, help us build on our award-winning reputation and participate in spreading the joy - then read on!
Your new role
Working within our innovative chocolate studio, in Poulshot near Devizes, this exciting, fast-paced role will see you work alongside Chocolate Engineer, Holly Garner. As part of the team, you will help bring tasty chocolate ideas to life, act as a brand ambassador for Hollychocs and play a crucial role in meeting the high expectations of our customers.
- Handmake some of our delicious chocolatey creations
- Work closely with compliance to ensure products are produced in the best and safest way possible
- To ensure customers are put at the heart of the business at all times
- Provide assistance to Holly, our Chocolate Engineer
- Package our products to our meet Hollychocs high standards
- Ensure compliance of all allergen guidelines and data across the business through the chocolate studio, and shop
- Ensure the working environment is kept clean - your responsibilities include washing up and cleaning duties
- Serving our wonderful customers in our shop and over the telephone
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Contracted working hours of 16 hours per week: 10am-2pm Wednesday to Saturday
- 84 holiday hours per annum, inclusive of bank holidays
- Career development opportunities as the business grows
- Free chocolate, of course!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within a customer-facing role is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be driven and punctual
- An avid team player, who thinks on their feet and freely offers a helping hand
- High attention to detail
- Not afraid to roll your sleeves up, get involved and get hands on with projects, both within the kitchen and shop environments
This position will be based at our Chocolate Studio in Poulshot, Devizes, Wiltshire with occasional travel to other venues for events.
The ideal Chocolate Studio Assistant will start working with us in September, so please send your CV and covering letter, explaining your suitability to the role, to: Hollychocs, Unit 1, Poulshot Lodge Farm, Wiltshire, SN10 1RQ or to us via email at email@example.com